Contract Negotiations & Device Sourcing
Our hands-on mobile procurement specialists are experienced in negotiating ‘right-fit’ mobile airtime and device purchasing contracts that are specifically tailored to our customers’ requirements, both in the UK and internationally.
Based on Utelize’s tried and tested “4 Stage Model for Mobile Contract Negotiations” we’ll work closely with your IT, Finance and Procurement teams to support you through to implementation of your new agreement. Providing accurate analysis models, sharing detailed insights into the market and commercial models available, capturing your detailed requirements and ultimately ensuring you have all the information needed to make a highly informed decision.
- Mobile network contract negotiations & RFP’s
- “11th Hour” commercial reviews
- Data analysis and tariff/proposal modelling
- Mobile billing audits and benchmarking
- Sourcing and financing unlocked mobile devices
- International mobile procurement and contract negotiations
Want to learn more about our approach to Mobile Procurement?
Please also visit our Resource Centre, there you can download our free Best Practice guides, including: Negotiating the Right-fit Mobile Contract for your Business as well as our proven ‘10‘ objectives model for securing flexible and best value commercial terms.